Help!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
If anybody would like to help out SX by maintaining one of the sections please email me at iceman2k@segaxtreme.net

Sections which need maintanance:

High Scores

Reviews

Translations

Dreamcast and Saturn Dev

Fan Fiction

CD Artwork

Guides/Cheats

Now is your time to give back to the community!

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Apr 27, 2004 @ 12:48 AM

VBT, you are not making any sense. What do you mean "why not"?

Well, I understand what I have written 🙂 It means something like : I can help if you want, so "why not (me)" 🙂

Ok, I go to bed it's late (1h00AM)

What Kind of help do you need? I wouldn't mind helping out on the reviews. Do you just want someone to write them or someone to make sure the links to the reviews are working? Either way I can probably do some reviews as I am playing lots of Saturn at the moment.

I'll do the guides/cheats section. :banana

Send me a PM me if you still need someone to do it, IceMan2K

Hmmm, perhaps I could help out in the high scores & review departments. PM me what you need and I'll see what I can do 🙂

I also have a couple of soundtracks that I never got around to sending you because i know you've been busy just keeping up with what has been sent to you already... do you want more? Atm I have Propeller Arena, Rez (official sountrack) and Rez (actual game music).

Also, i noticed a busted link in sat dev tools...Saturn image converter - DOS is down (linkified)

---Ammut

I can write more acessories reviews the ones that I already sent you are now offline ¬¬ its good cause I need to rewrite some parts and correct typos, I send them back when I finish fixing the mistakes.

Back