Hey guys!

Shitface

Established Member
Hey guys, im finaly back from the hospitol. Man, that place was hell. Nothing to do but stare at a wall. It feels so good to be home again. Well, just sayin hi. And that its good to be back. PEACE!

Welcome back my friend
biggrin.gif
. I hope everything went well for you.

Thanks you guys. Its good to come back to the sega comunity that is SX. Actually, the chemo doesn't really do anything to me besides make me feel a little more tired and lose my hair. I have to take these shots though for 8 days to boost white blood cells. It gives me the bone pain. But that only lasts about 3 to 4 days. Other than that its all gravy. Im done with chemo though so yahoo. Just got to wait for surgery.

My hip. Where there was a tumor. They already removed the core of the tumor but they have to go in and do a hip replacement and then some radiation to it. So long it makes the bad stuff go away its all gravy.

Well I hope it is all gravy for yas. Next time, make them hookup a saturn or DC in your room...then you'll have tonz to do.

Originally posted by BJammzz@Jun 10, 2003 @ 06:58 PM

Well I hope it is all gravy for yas. Next time, make them hookup a saturn or DC in your room...then you'll have tonz to do.

ya'd have to get some extention cables probably though

Actually, i had my saturn and ps2 hooked up to my room. It was ok, but you really don't feel like playing games when your in there. I played radient silver gun a lot and super puzzle fighter 2 turbo. But the best thing to do was watch movies to pass the time. I tried to play RPGs but i couldn't stay awake from all the reading due to meds.

Well, when i had to read all that text, i would fall asleep. But RS has more of an arcade feel and you don't really need to concentrate real hard to play RS. Just don't get hit and shoot.

Back