Hidden games within games

Speacking of Day of the Tentacle, I remember there being a car-hopping mini-game in Sam & Max. That was a great point & click game too.

Dude, Day of the Tentacle was a freakin SWEAT game! I wish i would have kept it. I sold it long ago. That was such a freakin great game. I had a copy of sam and max but the sound wouldn't work on my computer, so i just stopped playing. Aren't they making a new Sam and Max?

I never had the chance to play day of the tentacle but maniac mansion was easily one of my favorite nes games ever. I always thought it would be cool if they did a modern remake of it on xbox or something. Same puzzles and everything just better graphics and an easier interface.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Dec 31, 2003 @ 04:26 AM

DOTT, man I remember that game, I wish I could get it to run properly on my current box. Alas, it was never designed to run on an athlon 2600+ running windows xp DAMN THOSE NON-OMNIPOTENT BASTARDS! I think my favorite part of that game was giving the keys to the car thief outside to get his crowbar lol.

Did you try ScummVM ?

Here's the link : http://scummvm.sourceforge.net/

I love DOTT ... I bought it the day it was released, and I finished it in 2 days ! (I played day and night, non stop)

Everything Lucasarts in this era was great (Indiana Jones, Loom, Monkey Island, Sam & Max, Full Throttle, Zack Mac Kracken and many more ...)

Too bad they do nothing but Star Wars related games right now ...

Speaking of Point and Click games, hehe, anybody play Beavis and Butthead Virtual Stupidity? I thought that was a pretty cool game. Of course it was no DOTT, but if you were a Beavis and Butthead fan, then this game was freakin great! It really wasn't half bad at all, even if you arent a huge fan.

Originally posted by Shitface@Dec 31, 2003 @ 10:54 AM

Speaking of Point and Click games, hehe, anybody play Beavis and Butthead Virtual Stupidity? I thought that was a pretty cool game. Of course it was no DOTT, but if you were a Beavis and Butthead fan, then this game was freakin great! It really wasn't half bad at all, even if you arent a huge fan.

Yup, played that game. Had 3 minigames within it, too 🙂 Hock-a-loogie was most fun 😛

Back