Hmm...

Wow, thats really freaky. Now if only I choose the name without dashes I could sell the domain to them for a hefty price....

:ph34r:

haha, if they release a game I bet we will be getting TONS more ppl showing up here. Ya, that's pretty freaky, but cool. I wonder what it's gunna be?

Originally posted by IceMan2k@May 12, 2004 @ 07:56 PM

Wow, thats really freaky. Now if only I choose the name without dashes I could sell the domain to them for a hefty price....

:ph34r:

probably only if you bought both.

if you bought the one without dashes, they would probably get it with dashes :)

:blink: That is freaky...and freaking great :)

Originally posted by IceMan2k@May 11, 2004 @ 08:56 PM

Maybe you could have set some demands for the game aswell, like a secret unlockable 'Iceman2k' character only for you and to include a bunny with a pancake on his head somewhere in the game :lol:

---Ammut

Originally posted by Ammut+May 12, 2004 @ 09:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ammut @ May 12, 2004 @ 09:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> :blink: That is freaky...and freaking great :)

<!--QuoteBegin-IceMan2k
@May 11, 2004 @ 08:56 PM

Maybe you could have set some demands for the game aswell, like a secret unlockable 'Iceman2k' character only for you and to include a bunny with a pancake on his head somewhere in the game :lol:

---Ammut [/b][/quote]

whoa -- that would be so cool -- have a hidden character of yourself.

anyway, if this isn't an online game, I'm definately excited. I'm not turned on much by online RPGs

Originally posted by schi0249@May 12, 2004 @ 03:42 PM

I agree. I hoped it would be a traditional RPG. Hopefully its offline with a new story.

I hope so as well. However, PSIV wrapped up the story quite nicely. It'd be VERY hard for them to continue the story in an original way.

Hell... make a side-story or something. I need a new offline PS....

It's too bad this isn't looking like a traditional RPG. It will probably be fun, though.

I personally think the perfect platform for Phantasy Star 5 would be the Nintendo DS. I'm sure Sonic Team would find an extremely innovative way to use the touch screen in an RPG. Obviously, games will be using it to display stats and such, but perhaps they could come up with something cooler.

I really think that Sega should create a better RPG experience than SquareEnix on the same platform at least once.

They could always do a prequel, that would be pretty cool.

I don't think PS5 on the DS would be a good idea.. PS is Sega's flagship RPG, they need to keep it on the consoles.

I downloaded the ghetto gamespot video (quicktime, too). I'm just confused now, and I hate their download client (which is gone now). Thankfully WMP classic played it so I didn't need to get Quicktime. I'd upload it someplace if I had a place to put it, but 60MB at 14KB upload might take a bit anyway.

Originally posted by reX dart: eskimo spy@May 13, 2004 @ 12:02 AM

Well I think everyone can agree that a port of Phantasy Star 4 to the GBA or the DS is very, very necessary.

I concur. :banana

I just would like to see ps5 sometime sooooon.... this does look promising..... can't wait to get more info.... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back