HOLY SH**

muffinman943

Ban Hammered
wow, what a quick project.... about 2 weeks. By the end of the month we will probably have Metal Slug 2 running on DC. :cheers w00t

anyway, I have a question on the games... I know that origional neogeo cd games work on it but do the u know whats work on it out of curiosity? PM me to answer me. plz dont ban me for this...

anyway, all of the kofs work on it.

and real bout fatal fury.

YAY

It doesn't seem like FM or PCM sound is implemented yet from what I can tell. I tried out Pulstar and it worked well, albeit slowly (probably about 50%). I believe some of the less taxing games work quite well.

Do you want to send them some money, to push them along??

Would that help them out??

I would pay them some money, if it meant they could take another day off of work, to program a bit!

Can a fund be started for them??

Also, does anyone have a US copy of Samurai Shodown RPG??

Where can I get a copy?? This is not ISO begging. I am interested in buying, or trading for it.

If someone happens to have the ISO, and theres a legal way to trade for it, let me know. If its bann-able, in here, please just omit the following lines.

Thanks, and let me know if we can support the developers in any way.

Gracias! :)

Pulstar is about 50% without sound (well, with CD audio, but that doesn't count). It seems like other games such as League Bowling and Bust-A-Move work well (still without sound), but Pulstar has a lot of action and even slows down a fair bit on the Neo. I'll probably give Metal Slug 2 a shot once Ian releases version four.

Well, I just tried version 4 (just released), and all I can say is - awesome. Still no sound, but this version runs a ton better than the previous one. It's using auto frameskipping, but everything feels very smooth and natural. Metal Slug 2 and Pulstar are running great now. Time to test some more games...

Back