Holy shit..

fingerguns.gif

The discord channel someone set up is pretty popular too, I think it has a lot to do with the recent activity. I'd love to integrate it with the site somehow but I've not the foggiest on the best way to go about it. There's paid addons for the forum software, but they appear to more or less just cross over roles and nothing else really; I don't think there is enough staff for there to be any real point to that less I'm missing something.

I still check in and lurk every now and then. I haven't posted since 2015?! I first discovered the site last week of June 2000, and then then joined July 8, 2001. This place was literally my home/life in high school (2001 - 2005).

I still check in and lurk every now and then. I haven't posted since 2015?! I first discovered the site last week of June 2000, and then then joined July 8, 2001. This place was literally my home/life in high school (2001 - 2005).

Yeah, it's nice to see old faces slowly coming back. Most action is on the discord rather then the forums nowadays, but me being an old fart will probably always prefer the forum.

Yeah I prefer forum as well due to the persistence of the information. So of the information on segaxtreme.net is extremely useful! I really hate the trend of videos for information. 60 minutes of fluff for the bit of information you might be looking for...

Yeah I prefer forum as well due to the persistence of the information. So of the information on segaxtreme.net is extremely useful! I really hate the trend of videos for information. 60 minutes of fluff for the bit of information you might be looking for...

Yeah... I've not failed to notice how many news posts out there tend to simply link to a youtube video, that just has someone announcing some news they read somewhere else -- without ever linking to that somewhere else. Different times, I guess.

I’m relatively new to this community, and I’ve mostly been lurking. But let me tell you, the gold I’ve found here! There’s simply no way to discover information on Discord unless you’re asking or constantly reading (and hoping for a nugget). With YouTube it’s the same. Why waste 30 minutes when you could DuckDuckGo it in 5 seconds.

I’m in my 30-ies, and some may consider me an old fart, but goddamn do I appreciate this forum. Thank you so much!

Back