hot weather is terrible

I love the heat and the humudity. I love walking over softening asphalt, empty streets. I also love the cold clear winter days, even if it is 20C below. Cool summers is what I dislike.

Originally posted by Rumata@June 24 2002,01:11

I love the heat and the humudity. I love walking over softening asphalt, empty streets. I also love the cold clear winter days, even if it is 20C below. Cool summers is what I dislike.

You are one weird person. How long can you walkin over softening asphalt, empty streets before you drop?
wow.gif

My bedroom has to be constantly freezing else I can't sleep at all. Sharing a bed with someone is torture (don't tell the old ball and chain I said that).

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@June 23 2002,15:21

You are one weird person. How long can you walkin over softening asphalt, empty streets before you drop?
wow.gif

A long time. Six hours was the record, I recall. I was eleven years old and I got lost on the outskirts of the city.

It's hot as Hell down here in Miami not so much the Sun wise Just Humid, This is probley the Wourst Year! Florida is the only state were you r in the middle of a Drought and in a flash Flood warning at the same time!

devil.gif

When your Wave Runners mirrors MELT in the sun you know it's hot!

Here is never really cold... 5ºC are really a strange cold weather, and never is really hot 25ºC are very strange too... but, most of the time it´s cloudy or raining... :/; I hate this rain

Today 96 % Humid out side thats 1 less then yesterday.....

It's the Dam rain once it stops around Noon it turns Fl. into a damn Steam Room...

SideNote: I never Seen snow some people never seen the Beach from what i heard , Me it's the Snow... ???

Well it's been sweltering here in N.E. Ohio and my wife and I live in a duplex with ONE lousy airconditioner in the living room which is old and does not work well (but drives the electricity bill up). So we don't use it. Worse yet, the living room is where the only grounded outlet in the whole place is, so I got an extension cable running from there to the second bedroom, powering my computer, Saturn, hi-fi etc. all together... if we DO decide to use the A/C I have to unplug that extension cable, so it's either live comfortably or serve games on Direct Connect!!!! :p

It's been around 112 F on average in Phoenix AZ, where I'm at. At least you dont melt as you would with high humidity. You just burst into flames!
devil.gif

today, in the newspaper, it says temperature ranges from 25-34C here in the Philippines...

Maybe that's why the Abu Sayyaf got obliterated (ANG INIT! - IT'S SO HOT!) Maybe it was so hot down in Mindanao that they'd rather die than continue that crap in this "soothing" heat
smile.gif

Back