House of the Dead movie includes Stolar!

the upcoming release of the cult classic SEGA game The House of the Dead has a cameo from none other than the old boss of SoA, Bernie Stolar :)

post-27-1065585121.jpg
(Stolar is the one on the right)

also from ign.

"Just a little note today from some Japanese news sources. It seems that the upcoming House of the Dead movie will feature none other than Wow Entertainment president and CEO Rikiya Nakagawa in a special role. Wow Entertainment is the internal development team at Sega that's created all the games in the series so far."

Attachments

• behind_scenes_28.jpg
    behind_scenes_28.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 131
  • behind_scenes_28.jpg
    behind_scenes_28.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 128
I can't wait to see that movie no matter how cheesy it is. I'm a big fan of zombie movies.

i hear ya. but i dont think ill be able to stand the really OVERUSED matrix spin freeze frame camera work. did you see how many times they used it in the preview alone!? but i hear they planning a sequel. :thumbs-up:

well the trailer is on the tele all the time. i believe theres one at the official site as well.

theres a new "theatrical trailer" here but i dont have broadband anymore. id image any trailer tho would show the great camera work.

http://www.house-of-the-dead.com/

If I was to guess I would say it would be mal, though the movie doesn't interest me anyway - though the trailer for resident evil 2 *sounds* good - too bad streaming on my comp is fucked and the goddamn thing don't even save into temp internet folders

I know, it's just a bit odd that Africa and South America are listed, but not Oz or NZ.

yeah crazy, the RE2 trailer is really cool. i saw it before Underworld. they hype you up without showing any actual footage from the movie except the very end of the first movie so people actually know what its a preview for. good stuff if you can download it.

:rant this is gonna suck. i see a sawt team. i mean A SWAT TEAM!!!!!

whoever made the movie is a real loser. dont get me wrong, i like THOTD and i will be watching this movie in the cinema. But where is G, where are the other original Characters? THEY should play the characters. Not som other unknown freaks :damn:

Back