How do you access the Memory RAM Cart?

I just got a Dragon Force Memory Card for my Saturn...but I'm not sure how to access the files on it. Should it be listed in the memory manager? Because mine isn't listed. Thanks.

that should be direct save backup memory cart so you should be able to access from memory manager and when you start game it will ask where to save...

try to insert the cart again as maybe it's somehow not fully inserted - or your Saturn's cart slot is having an issue... o_O

Or maybe the card is bad...I just tried it on my other saturn and it doesn't show in the memory manager there either. Unless maybe both slots are bad.

that's unlikly.

is there a way to get the cart replaced?

also is it official backup memory cart with the sticker or 3rd party one?

cheers

You might try messing with it a bit. Don't put a game in the saturn, then insert the mem card and see if it reads it in the normal mem manager. If not then turn off the system move the card around a bit and try it again. I own a 3rd party card that can take forever to get seated right.

hmmm. Still no luck. It's the official Sega Dragon Force memory card. It looks brand new...and the one Saturn I have is mint in the box so I wouldn't think the cartridge slot is fried on it. Of course if the memory card runs off flash memory that shouldn't be fried either. I don't know.

Well, I finally got it to recognize it...Just really loose and always loses connection...oh well. Thanks for all the help guys.

Back