How do you store your games?

My wife had a really good idea for storing my games. I have a few hundred games and we had no where to put most of them. So most are in stacks, but all my dc games, n64 games, saturn games, 3do games, and most of my accessories are stored in slide out boxes under the bed. Very nice boxes, they're Martha Stuart ones and you can pick them up at K-Mart for a few bucks. Easy way to get extra room (we live in a trailer).
blush.gif

Originally posted by dibz@Jun 24, 2003 @ 07:18 PM

My wife had a really good idea for storing my games. I have a few hundred games and we had no where to put most of them. So most are in stacks, but all my dc games, n64 games, saturn games, 3do games, and most of my accessories are stored in slide out boxes under the bed. Very nice boxes, they're Martha Stuart ones and you can pick them up at K-Mart for a few bucks. Easy way to get extra room (we live in a trailer).
blush.gif

unfortunately our bed is a "lowrider" -- we bought the thinnest containers we could find -- even then we had to take off the lid for it to fit.

can't put a lot in there
sad.gif

I tried awhile ago to find some great system for my Cds - and failed. I tried using the many, many, many empty cd cases and labeled them for several games and threw them on a 100-cd case holder thing but it just plain looked bad. I need high quality labels and NORMAL size cd cases (I hate the thin pieces of crap that come with blank cds now) I was eyeing those 200-cd wallets but I'd probably need 3, they were $50 a piece, and game collections look so much bigger and nicer with cd cases. I'll figure something out this summer and take a picture to post up or something.

Other than my many cds lying around, I have my Sega systems lined at the bottom of my entertainment unit and my Nintendo systems lined up the shelves. My fatass xbox is near the top, despite the many warnings in tha manual that it may kill a child that way. I have all my xbox games (7 I think) right beside it, my genesis games (30-ish) are stacked along the side on 2 shelves with the few legal copy saturn games I've been able to find (10+) on the other shelf. I took out the cd holder things that run up beside the tv, covered in glass, and put my NES games (30ish) and SNES games (7) in there. And then theres my Dreamcast games... they are everywhere <_<

To add to the fun my Saturn & Dreamcast share a power cord, as do my NES & SNES. Yay for unplugging and plugging in again all the friggen time.

I really have to get this in order instead of just buying more
blush.gif

---Ammut

Originally posted by Ammut@Jun 24, 2003 @ 09:29 PM

I need high quality labels and NORMAL size cd cases (I hate the thin pieces of crap that come with blank cds now)

I'll take the thins off your hands if you don't want them
smile.gif

Why don't you just buy spindles instead?

or were you refering to CDRW?

Back