How much should I pay for Shining Force 1

If you find it used at GameStop or a similar store... it will run you about 25 without the box. I believe it is become more difficult to find... but still not as hard as SF2.

I wouldn't pay more than 20 also. I found part 2 w/o box & manual for 7 bucks. Really good deal. A lot of gamestops are selling off their used genesis games around here.

I picked up Phantasy star II and III for 8 bucks each with box and manual.

I also got Sword of Vermillion for 3 dollars with box and manual. I would check out your local game stop and it also helps to get that discount card for 10% off used games/accessories.

Kyosuke75

Damn I wish I could find prices like that... the only places I can find Phantasy Star 2 is Slackers and Game Exchange and they want $50 for it. I wish I never loaned my copy out.
sad.gif

Tym,

Well the next time I go game hunting and find PSII, I will hook you up.

In the meantime, the PS collection is on game boy for under 30 bucks...that is a good way to play and not pay 50 bucks per game...

Kyosuke75

listen to kyosuke75 and go to Funcoland/gamestop

in the past week i've picked up:

phantasy star 2 == $9.99

phantasy star 4 == $9.99

shining force == $9.99

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

no box or manuals, but the price is right!

Originally posted by kyosuke75@Jan. 13 2003, 7:38 pm

Tym,

Well the next time I go game hunting and find PSII, I will hook you up.

In the meantime, the PS collection is on game boy for under 30 bucks...that is a good way to play and not pay 50 bucks per game...

Kyosuke75

Yeah I got PSC for my birthday... it just isn't the same playing on the game boy as it is on the Genesis.
cool.gif

Back