how rare are geny 3's?

how rare are geny 3's?

the genesis 3 was never released as a megadrive 3 (PAL) was it?

how common are they in america?

how rare are geny 3's?

I think I saw a new one at Toy Works just a while ago when I bought my GBA there...

how rare are geny 3's?

they weren't released in europe.

they aren't rare at all, just check ebay. tons of new, boxed genny 3's there for around 20 bucks.

how rare are geny 3's?

Is it true that Genesis 3 can play import Megadrive carts without need for an region adaptor cart?

how rare are geny 3's?

genesis 3 was my 3rd genesis, i had 2 ones, one broke, got a new one, sold my 3. yes they are least compatible, they doent even play ea games with that stupid yellow plastic thingy, but who wants wo play some punk ass ea games anyways?(shaq fu anyone?). on top of that, u cant use the master converter, thats why i bought another genesis 1(u wont believe how i lucky i got when i found this baby). but it is also the most compact and it has great picture quality.'

another thing i didnt like, it was incompatible with the controller it came with!!! i had to use my old 3 button when i got it! either that or the controller was defect, off to funcoland it goes
tongue.gif

pluz it had that stupid sticker, and no power light, so u didnt know if it was broke or not, u couldnt tell cuz no light!

p.s. E nice, i think it is true. when i was at this import shop, i asked the guy where i could get a mega drive. he said that the genesis can already play them, its just a matter if gfitting them in the slot. and as a matter of fact, he had some megadrive game in the gen 3 plugged into some tv on the side. although he didnt turn it on, i assume it works.

how rare are geny 3's?

thanks 4 the tip about amazon.com Link Hylia but it says they don't ship to Australia ???

they aren't new in the box anyway are they?

well it doesn't have to be new but i at least want a box etc

how rare are geny 3's?

ebay seem to have alot of shit for sale i guess its the best place to find what im looking for.

gotta work out how all the money order shit works now

how rare are geny 3's?

I can see the appeal of them for collectors but other than that they are of as much use as hockey pucks, kindling and compaq safety and comfort guides

how rare are geny 3's?

I actually find the Genesis 3 very useful, simply because it's so bloody tiny! My rotten old Mega Drive 1 is far too big and bulky to lug round friends' houses, whereas the Genny 3 is small enough to fit into my coat pocket.

Plus, it has novelty appeal. Inevitably people say "Wow, I didn't know they made Mega Drives that small!" It's a great conversation piece
biggrin.gif

Mike

Back