How to check image regional code?

First of all hi ppl, great forum, i been browsing through it and started Burning CD for my US ver 1 saturn recently, im using the swap trick wich is really ez :p

Ok, now how do i check or edit the regional code on the image i download? And i use alcohol 120% to burn coz im sure i read something about burning differently when u edit the image somewhere. Is there a program i could download for that?

Also, should it matter normally which i use when burning, DAO/SAO, Raw SAO, Raw SAO + subs or Raw DAO? so far i havent noticed any difference except that when i write slower and lens is dirty it seem like SS is having a harder time to read, i cleaned the lens though and everything is perfect again :p

Wow, sry for the long post lol well thx for ur time all.

OK, heres what i found, when i open iso with winrar i can see files inside and ip.bin can be opened with notepad. So i managed to found the letter i believe are area code.

So now is there a program to do the same thing i just done? coz i can only see iso image regional code, and im far from editing it :p im guessing ill need some sort of Hex editor. Well im waiting for some feedback on this...so far no tips at all in 2 days...

Back