How would I make a GG batterypack?

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to make a GG powerpack with D batteries or something? If so how would I do this?

i did this when i was younger.... the positive and negatives to there corresponding pins on the GG with wires and electrical tape. When i get home tomorrow morning ill take some photos of how to do it and post it here if you REALLY need it.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Sep 19, 2004 @ 02:08 AM

i did this when i was younger.... the positive and negatives to there corresponding pins on the GG with wires and electrical tape. When i get home tomorrow morning ill take some photos of how to do it and post it here if you really need it.

That would be awesome if you could do that!

Hrmmm, well dont have any extra D cells laying around... actually aint got shit laying around. SO, here is a crappy bitmap showing you what its all about. just picture this as looking at the back of a GG, and the curved lines are wire... just use whatever youd like to stick em' to where you want. I wrapped the tips of wire with tin foil then used electrical tape to stick em there then wrapped the packs of three batteries together with e tape. I was the king of mickey rigging when i was young... wait i still am.

gg.jpg

oh yeah.... ^ that ways up

Alternately, just buy a battery holder at Radio Shack or something -- stays together a bit nicer and you'll have fewer wires to deal with.

that costs MONEY bro.... the whole point to mickey rigging is using that useless crap you have lying in the closet and junk drawer. If your gonna spend money, go buy a real battery pack for the GG.

Back