i am so getting this shirt

b50808mo.gif

hahaha, fits me perfectly ;)

ps. i don't care if you all are vegan or not. i just think the shirt is awesome.

Originally posted by aaron@Aug 21, 2003 @ 01:53 AM

hahaha, fits me perfectly ;)

ps. i don't care if you all are vegan or not. i just think the shirt is awesome.

sorry to disappoint you, but that's obviously a poor MSPaint crap image . . and not a real shirt.

I'd wear it to the steakhouse. :D

That might be true but they could havejust made a poor paint representation of a real shirt which whatever that company is may be selling.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Aug 21, 2003 @ 02:07 AM

That might be true but they could havejust made a poor paint representation of a real shirt which whatever that company is may be selling.

probably .. since I just noticed the URL points to some 'shop' something.

I do like the old school game font though. Nice touch. Ahh, reminds me of playing 'Duck Hunt' back in the good 'ol day. . . . . but I only liked playing the clay shooting. Honestly!

psh, i'll shoot those pixelated ducks any day. that's what video games are for!

(also, it is a real shirt, and i really am going to order it, because i really am a geek)

A1 is vegan. give me baked tofu with greens and baked beans covered with A1 and i'm set :)

ps. fisted justice - if you aren't careful, i will recant on my date promise. and you will be heartbroken. trust me, you WILL be heartbroken.

Back