I hate ISO+MP3

Why is it that some isoz come without a cuesheet?

Well.. anyways, i can make cue sheets, but sometimes when i burn some games with mp3 tracks, they don't work! I have no idea why! Is it because my cue sheet doesn't enter the information properly? I was wondering if these mode1/2 types and those #### numbers beside them have something to do with it.

I have king of fighters 97 which is ISO+mp3 (dammit!)

and i made the cuesheet. But the game doesn't work! I type everything properly and whatever.. but it still doesn't work. I was wondering if the mode1/2 and the number beside that part is an issue?

FILE "KING_OF_FIGHTERS_97.iso" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2048

INDEX 01 00:00:00

POSTGAP 00:02:00

FILE "Track 02 Audio Track 2.mp3" MP3

TRACK 02 AUDIO

PREGAP 00:02:00

INDEX 01 00:00:00

etc...

I was wondering if the part where it says:

TRACK 01 MODE1/2048

had anything to do with it. Because I'm not sure about how to find out what mode the ISO is in. As well as that number because a lot of ISO's that come with cue sheets (thank god_ have different numbers on it.

if you use nero just make a multi-disk. data/mp3 that way the prog just does it all itself and poof you got a working disc without having to worry about cue sheets. but make sure the mp3's are in proper order.

Well, if you read some old threads you'd find a sega cue sheet generator somebody posted. It only takes a second to make a cue sheet and it seems to work ok for me.

Because I'm not sure about how to find out what mode the ISO is in.
For Saturn and Sega CD games, the first data track is always MODE1. The only time you'd see a MODE2 data track is if a game has 2 data tracks (i.e., MODE1 and MODE2 followed by audio tracks, e.g. Christmas NiGHTS), the second data track would be MODE2.

You can use CDmage to check the MODE and sector size (2048, 2336, or 2352).

Back