i just keep getting good deals.

Originally posted by aaron@May 15, 2003 @ 05:53 AM

today i got a sealed copy of final fantasy III for SNES for $25 cash.

i'm really happy.

$25?!? your crazy!

$10-15 no more .....no less!

I can understand that it's in good nick, and you MAY be a FF collector.....but it's a damm SNES game!

they saw you comming mate!

Actually that seems like a really good deal to me. I got mint versions of FFIII and Chrono Trigger in the same auction for $120 and that was cheap for those two in ebay terms. People pay upwards of £100 for Chrono Trigger here
blink.gif

real 'collectors' wouldve gotten the games when they first came out, not years later on an auction site

FF 3 dropped in price ALOT when the PSX port came out years ago. Before that it used to go for $100 regularly for a complete copy. Now it a complete copy averages $20-30. Chrono Trigger is doing the same although alot slower.

And Jurai SHUT THE FUCK UP. Not everybody starts collecting video games the moment they're born. If you have nothing possitive to add just shut up.

Originally posted by Jurai@May 23, 2003 @ 12:18 AM

real 'collectors' wouldve gotten the games when they first came out, not years later on an auction site

Yeah, real 'collectors' start up an FTP and wait for the games to roll in.

I don't consider myself a collector, I just wanted to play the actual games, not just on some emu.

::holds up her Chrono Trigger cart::

Yay! Got it within a week of release
cool.gif

My sister and I killed that game, hehehe, I don't even want to know how many times we've beat it...

Originally posted by Gaz_2_k+May 22, 2003 @ 08:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gaz_2_k @ May 22, 2003 @ 08:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-aaron@May 15, 2003 @ 05:53 AM

i'm really happy.

$25?!? your crazy!

I can understand that it's in good nick, and you MAY be a FF collector.....but it's a damm SNES game!

they saw you comming mate! [/b][/quote]

i thought it was a good deal, since i actually bought it in a store as opposed to ebay or something like that. i don't think $25 is too much to ask for a brand new game that's reasonably hard to find (offline, anyway.)

on a completely unrelated note, i'm not from the UK, but i have found myself calling people "tossers" lately as a result of playing the getaway on ps2.

People in the US must get a horrendous picture of what we're like from playing games like that.. No cockney I've ever met speaks that way. There's that English guy in Vice City too, as well as that posh boxer from Street Fighter III.

I guess it works the other way too, though.

yeah, i'm sure it's greatly exaggerated, but they say it so damn much in this game that you can't help but incorporate it into your vocabulary, albiet a bit subconsciously.

Originally posted by Gaz_2_k+May 22, 2003 @ 08:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gaz_2_k @ May 22, 2003 @ 08:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-aaron@May 15, 2003 @ 05:53 AM

i'm really happy.

$25?!? your crazy!

they saw you comming mate! [/b][/quote]

Are you crazy? Haven't you heard of eBay?

I saw a link a few days ago of a sealed FF3, it went for about $470 or something like that.

Yes, I know, how could anyone be that stupid paying that much?

But anyway, great bargain man! Where the hell did you get it that cheap?!

Originally posted by aaron@May 24, 2003 @ 03:16 AM

on a completely unrelated note, i'm not from the UK, but i have found myself calling people "tossers" lately as a result of playing the getaway on ps2.

heh heh hurarh for english slang! :cheers

Back