I just lost all respect for Cartoon Network....

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Last night while watching Blue Gender in the intermission they said that the DC sucks.

I'm not going to watch them anymore. They can rott in hell for all I care now.

:flamethrower:

If you watch the anime that they have on late at night during intermission of the shows they say a bunch of weird things. Last night they said that the Dreamcast sucks. I was really disappointed in them.

Cartoon Network has always blown.. I don't know where you come from??

Shitty Dubs that make kenshin sound like Yoda, Gohan sound like a goddamn whinning whore, everything is shit.

I was watching too, and I saw it. Said something like:

"At first we thought Blue Gender was an anime from a dreamcast game. But that was Blue Stinger. "

They then went on to say that it sucked, and the show didn't. I took it to mean that the game sucked, not the dreamcast. And admittedly, the game wasn't all that good....

At a letar break they said how the DC had some awesome games. They said that they cried when their seaman died.

Anyway, I think what they said was misunderstood.

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Aug 13, 2003 @ 02:13 PM

If you watch the anime that they have on late at night during intermission of the shows they say a bunch of weird things. Last night they said that the Dreamcast sucks. I was really disappointed in them.

I hate uninformed media

I remember in Newsweek during the 2001 Holiday season, they had the gifts to buy and not to buy for your kids.

Dreamcast was on the not-to-buy list since it was on it's way "out".

Granted, it's hard for Joe consumer to walk into Walmart and expect to find any DC stuff, but come one.

I always meet idiots who criticise the DC, but I just let em carry on and ignore them if I can't be bothered to respond. Last year I met this idiot who was full of s#it, who said he had an X-block, ps2, DC and GC but only touched the ps2, because all the others sucked - hmmmmm.

I was on this stupid little course and everyone else was lapping his opinions up, I said nahh but then I thought f it, and just switched off. This world is full of fools.

Originally posted by Supergrom+Aug 13, 2003 @ 09:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supergrom @ Aug 13, 2003 @ 09:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-zx7ninja@Aug 13, 2003 @ 04:52 PM

I was watching too, and I saw it. Said something like:

"At first we thought Blue Gender was an anime from a dreamcast game. But that was Blue Stinger. "

[snip]

apparrently they were poking fun at blue stinger [/b][/quote]

oh I must have missed that post

Originally posted by racketboy+Aug 13, 2003 @ 10:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Aug 13, 2003 @ 10:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-IceMan2k@Aug 13, 2003 @ 02:13 PM

I hate uninformed media

I remember in Newsweek during the 2001 Holiday season, they had the gifts to buy and not to buy for your kids.

Dreamcast was on the not-to-buy list since it was on it's way "out".

Granted, it's hard for Joe consumer to walk into Walmart and expect to find any DC stuff, but come one. [/b][/quote]

Do keep in mind though, Sony paid them (it's more than obvious that they did!) a SHITLOAD of cash to do that cover story on the PoS2's launch in Japan (March 2000). I remember reading that article (as I was a Sony fanboy at the time), and it had a time bomb thing, showing how much the DC had left until the PoS2 had launched. Whenever I play my PoS2, I realize "This actually isn't as bad as I've stated so many times before" but then I get reminded OF THESE FUCKING IGNORANT MORONS WHO KNOW SHIT ABOUT GAMING AND THE INDUSTRY, AND I GO RIGHT BACK TO CALLING IT THE MOST OVERHYPED, UNDERPOWERED, A BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT IT REALLY IS!!!!!!

Interestingly though (is Interestingly even a word?), I was hanging out at the PoS2 board at GameFAQs, looking to see if I could spot a fanboy or two, and this person posted something interesting:

"Sony considers the PoS2 a failure, hardware-wise, compared to the GameCube, Xbox, and Dreamcast"

The second I saw that, I nearly wet myself. SONY?!?! THE MOST ARROGANT, STUCK-UP COMPANY EVER, ADMITTED TO HAVING RELEASED A PIECE OF SHIT!!???!?!?!?!!!

Perhaps there is hope......

well they should at least admit it didn't meet the hype....

"Oh...! let us bow down to the Emotion Engine!!!! We are not worthy!!!!"

Yeah, the so called "Emotion Engine" was supposed to portray real life facial expressions and such. Uh.. I've seen a few DC games do that, and IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE AN "EMOTION GRAPHICS SYNTHESISER THING"! Gimme a break $ony... The worst part of it? I was a $ony fanboy boy at the time... UGH! :puke:

Are you sure that kid who said that about Sony wasn't talking out his ass? I mean, I don't think Sony considers the PS2 a failure, it is winning the "console race" now, right?

BTW, yes, that is a word.

Back