I learned my lesson the hard way...

Never, ever start off your evening with a case race.

Over the course of last night, I had 15 beers... 10 big glasses of jungle juice... 6 or 8 more beers... and then I passed out.

Woke up this morning with an exceedingly beautiful girl next to me. (She looked a helluva lot like Kirsten Dunst, with the red hair from Spiderman)... So I had to get to worrying...

1: Where are the goddamn condoms? I don't see them anywhere... so is there gonna be a little Rob running around in a few months?

2: Is this bitch clean, or do I get to have a q-tip shoved up my prick to check for STD's?

3: Am I going straight to jail for statutory? Cause yeah, turns out this girl is only 17.

Yeah, I spent the first 12 hours or so I was awake today debating whether or not to jump off the roof. Got a call a few hours ago from the girl's sister... apparently I'm not in trouble on any of the accounts... I was either a gentleman or just too damn drunk, one of the two... But at any rate, I've never had a scarier moment in my life.

Drink responsibly. It's worth it.

Thanks for the tip. Hope nothing takes a turn for the worst.

I actually had a pretty similar experience, expect the person I woke up next to was my friend's girlfriend.

Originally posted by Caelestis@Nov 3, 2003 @ 04:23 AM

Over the course of last night, I had 15 beers... 10 big glasses of jungle juice... 6 or 8 more beers... and then I passed out.

:huh Wow, how many times did you go to the bathroom? :cheers

Originally posted by Caelestis@Nov 3, 2003 @ 07:23 PM

apparently I'm not in trouble on any of the accounts... I was either a gentleman or just too damn drunk, one of the two...

From the amount you said you drank, it would definitely be the latter. :lol:

ya that's always a bitch the last few nights i drank like a mad man.

all i learned was dont run down hills because you realize you're too drunk to jump over a barbedwire fence.

drinking half a bottle of 151 and other drinks in one night doesn't really have that great affect on me anymore

Originally posted by mal+Nov 3, 2003 @ 03:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Nov 3, 2003 @ 03:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caelestis@Nov 3, 2003 @ 07:23 PM

apparently I'm not in trouble on any of the accounts... I was either a gentleman or just too damn drunk, one of the two...

From the amount you said you drank, it would definitely be the latter. :lol: [/b][/quote]

I'm a big Irish guy... so it's still a possibility either way. =)

As for how many times I went to the bathroom... well, if I can't remember exactly what happened with the girl, you can't blame me for not keeping track of the trivial events. :)

I've got a Chem test tonight... so I'll need to be unwinding after that. Now that I've given up smoking, I'll need to be getting shitcanned. At least this time I'll learn to check ID's first...

Whats the legal age for sex there? It's 16 here...

....But dude, never drink 15 beers, 2l or IRN-BRU & Vodka, then half a bottle of whiskey. Man was i ILL.

wow dude, I hope you are ok man, thats a messy situation.... ouch.... sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers

17 is legal here, tap that

:cheers :cheers :cheers

unless its tagrineth, then

:smash me

:huh: you

and

you :flamethrower: me

and

me :puke: :wanker you

and

tagrineth :cool: :wub: me

Hurrah, shit just got messier....

I took this really cute gal out last wednesday night... then had my nice aforementioned bender...

She called me tonight. She wants to do something. Normally that would be no problem, as I really like the girl...

Unforunately, I kinda cheated on her the first weekend after we started dating. I know, it's not technically cheating... but she wont think of it that way.

Now I get the not-so-pleasant debate of whether or not to tell her what exactly happened.... honesty vs. the chance to fuck it all up...

Life sucks....

At least I've been hammered every day since thursday of last week.

You don't sound too intelliegent when it comes to relationships. Maybe you should stop drinking and start thinking. I know I would never date some shithead that goes out and gets drunk and fucks random girls.

ya, no offense but u aren't rlly the dating type, haha. if partyin is yer style, party on dude. You can't do both of them sucessfully unfortunatly :(

Originally posted by fistedjustice@Nov 5, 2003 @ 09:14 AM

You don't sound too intelliegent when it comes to relationships. Maybe you should stop drinking and start thinking. I know I would never date some shithead that goes out and gets drunk and fucks random girls.

Obviously I'm not too smart when it comes to relationships. I've never been anything but a partier. For the last few months I've been trying to dispell that image by not doing exactly what I ended up doing. It just so happens my relapse happens to come on the weekend right after I've found a cute girl.

So please, calling me a shithead isn't necessary.

Besides that, calling me names certainly isn't going to help anything. I fucked up. I know I fucked up. I'm wondering how to fix it now.

Tell her now and appologize like there's no tommorow. (Cause there may not be.) Explain what happened and what you're going to try to do to avoid anything like this happening again. Trust me if she somehow finds out about this later on it will be worse than if you told her now.

Plus, you have the added benefit of having not actually having sex with the girl you slept with, if I'm interpreting your message correctly.

ya....so u slept in the same bed...hopefully the girl will forgive u, but maybe not. Just tell her the truth and tell her what u are gunna do to stop stuff like this from happening again....and actually do it. hope all goes well dude, lata.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Nov 5, 2003 @ 06:53 PM

Plus, you have the added benefit of having not actually having sex with the girl you slept with, if I'm interpreting your message correctly.

Oh, we didn't do everything we could've done... but we did fool around plenty, I guess...

That's where the problem lies.

Back