I need help finding a Genesis game.

Does anyone know if there is a game similar to PSX's "Discworld" or sega CD's"Dragons Lair" for Genesis. Any game that is a "Click on items and choose your path" type game for the Genesis. If so I'd love to know. I'm not sure if Dragons lair was like that but for some reason i think it was so i'm using it as an example. But Discworld is a good example of what I'm looking for. Or a funny Medieval kind of cartoon game would be cool too.

I can't think of any, but you might like to know that there is a name for the genre you describe: "graphic adventure".

Space Ace is like Dragon's Lair -- Cartoony, but not graphic adventure games like Discworld.

If you're willing to include SegaCD in your search, there is games like that for that. Check Monkey Island and Willy Beamish.

I'm looking for games that I could play on a Nomad. But I have been thinking about getting a SegaCd so I'll look for those too, thanks.

Yeah I came across that scooby doo game while intensley searching, im definitley getting that one. I also found the game Fantastic Dizzy. It looks cool, has anyone played it?

How in the heck do you get past level 2 on Pugsy? I tried playing it in the emulator before to try it out to see if it was any good, and I ended up playing level 2 for ten minutes just like the guy in the video until I gave up. It's impossible to jump over the ledge, even using the gun.

Jedi Master Thrash said:
How in the heck do you get past level 2 on Pugsy? I tried playing it in the emulator before to try it out to see if it was any good, and I ended up playing level 2 for ten minutes just like the guy in the video until I gave up. It's impossible to jump over the ledge, even using the gun.

It's possible, just jump and and stay hang on the rock then push down button, Puggsy will put his hand down and you will be upper then go right :)

Bluelazergun, maybe you could try also The humans, it's something like Lemmings :)

Attachments

• puggsy.jpg
    puggsy.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 113
Back