I need your guys' help......

Hey guys, I need your help, I am on a quest, haha. I am tryinbg to get that zelda bonus disc, so I went and got 2 codes, the only prob. is that it's from the same game and it needs to be 2 different games. So basically I have a useless code. I am hoping that one of you NXers has one of the following GCN games and could let me have your code. I will gladly give over my extra Mario and Luigi's superstar code. Here are the games that come w/ the code:

Mario Party 5
1080 Avalanche
Mario Kart: Double Dash

can anyone help me out? PM me if u are giving me a code cuz sumone will steal it and rule the world with it... :blink:

Hmmmmm shitty. Maybe i'll have to find 50 bucks, go buy one of the games, then take it back, haha. Maybe I will know sumone who gets the stuff for christmas or sumthin?

I don't know where the code is, but if you can buy a game and return it to get the code, couldn't you alternatively rent the game out and return it?

CrazyGoon said:
I don't know where the code is, but if you can buy a game and return it to get the code, couldn't you alternatively rent the game out and return it?
i doubt that'll work, the code is on an insert that comes with the game... haven't seen those coming with rentals. i would give you my code for MK:DD, bjammzz, seeing as i doubt i'll be getting another game from the select titles, but i registered when i got it.

Nadius, if u know anyone else who has a code for one of those 4 GCN games then i'll trade you for a Mario and Luigi Superstar one. That way u can get the bonus disc too :).

I must be pretty daft because I don't know what "code" you're talking about.
I already have the pre-order disc, so I don't need a second.
Care to enlighten me on this? I'd gladly give you a useless code to me.

how come you have 2 codes for the same game? :blink:
I currently have 1 (from Mario Party 5) and am looking for another aswell. I might score one off a friend (from MK:DD)... I might aswell give you the Mario Kart code for one of the Superstar Saga codes since it wouldn't matter to me and it would allow you to cash in on the deal aswell :)
I'll look into getting the PIN soon.
---Ammut

Back