ICQ List of DC-ers on SX

people willing to build a ICQ group list for DC-ers on SX

here is mine UIN# ( 19434683 )

and maybe the other consoles too SAT, 3DO, NGCD ... etc ?

i wonder...
biggrin.gif

here's mine: 109875755

Originally posted by crystalmethod@Jan. 04 2003, 8:29 pm

Curious...what exactly is the point of this?

It's what I'd call a great way of recruiting spam or increasing your chances of receiving spam messages.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata+Jan. 04 2003, 6:16 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MasterAkumaMatata @ Jan. 04 2003, 6:16 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-crystalmethod@Jan. 04 2003, 8:29 pm

Curious...what exactly is the point of this?

It's what I'd call a great way of recruiting spam or increasing your chances of receiving spam messages.
tongue.gif
[/b][/quote]

Sounds good to me; 78762089

I want to have a group of people under my ICQ list that hare the same interest ..... tired of talikng to normal people ( everyone think i am a freak because i like collecting kids stuff )

You have no idea how exited i get when i get something new ( well, old, but new to me .... you know what i mean ). Like an X-band for my GEN, like a Mouse for my SAT, like a Mail-Shark modem for my GB, like a link cable for my DC .... etc etc etc.

Am i crazy ???

What the hell?

Too many of you with an ICQ account don't even bother to put your number into your SX profile where others could look it up without a useless thread like this one....

So, chop chop! Get to it! COMPLETE YOUR SX PROFILES and we can all go back to business.

tongue.gif

Originally posted by Taelon@Jan. 06 2003, 8:07 pm

What the hell?

Too many of you with an ICQ account don't even bother to put your number into your SX profile where others could look it up without a useless thread like this one....

So, chop chop! Get to it! COMPLETE YOUR SX PROFILES and we can all go back to business.

tongue.gif

Haha, I agree with you, many people just write their nick and e-mail and that's all.

Anyway, my number is 85725244. Don't call me in the middle of the night, please
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by kaos42_ze@Jan. 06 2003, 12:39 am

I want to have a group of people under my ICQ list that hare the same interest ..... tired of talikng to normal people ( everyone think i am a freak because i like collecting kids stuff )

Just stay at the message board or the irc channel(s)... it works for me
tongue.gif

Your not gonna take me alive!!!!

oh, or you can just visit us at irc #segaxtreme

it's a hopin place for all you sega people!

Originally posted by Taelon@Jan. 06 2003, 1:07 pm

What the hell?

tongue.gif

lol good ol' Taelon

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Jan. 07 2003, 10:40 am

Your not gonna take me alive!!!!

oh, or you can just visit us at irc #segaxtreme

it's a hopin place for all you sega people!

what server is that on ?

Back