Ikaruga

Lik-sang is selling it for $50 as well as NCSX. Take a look for yourself here, unless you happen to be refering to payment in GBP, in which case Lik-sang is selling it for 33.66.

Yeah, I get so used to seeing things in dollars on here.. I'm in the Uk, I did mean £. Anyway, is there anymore news that anyone knows, it seems late to delay it again since May 30th is only days away..

even though stores are preordering it, there hasnt once been an announcement from treasure. i hope treasure is just keeping this low key and are actually going to release it.

It seems that NCSX has not yet got any copies in and the order status is now "tentative." I hate undecided pre-order uncertainties. Still no announcement from Treasure.

Well, from a business standpoint I don't believe Treasure would benefit much while the game is still a hit in arcades. It makes sense not to release a home version until the revenue from the arcades shows up thin. After all, everything Treasure releases is a unique rarity. We should be more patient.

Myname,

Gawd..that sux..i can't believed they billed ya. That's why ncsx is a safer bet. I'm sure if they bill ya you can call your credit card company and do a stop payment and explain the situation...

Its sucks that this game isn't being released but i'm sure it will come out eventually....

I'll probably just stop by the arcade and play it instead of my dc and with my arcade stick
sad.gif

kyosuke75

If I was in the US I'd have got it from elsewhere. Thought I'd get it since I was ordering the GBA anyways and the extra shipping was practically nothing. I think I'll wait until the GBA's ready to ship and see if there's any news on the Ikaruga front.. If not, then I'll try to get the money back or something. Maybe they'll try to make me buy something of equivalent value.

Those buttheads at Lik Sang need to credit everyone back with a $20 courtesy for billing you all for something that is not available!! I never buy from them anyway!

Hey, I told everyone from the start Lik-Sang was pretty crappy. They sell mediocre products, and pull crap like charging people for Pre-Orders (Before they can even insure a product!).

Does anyone know what is happening with this game? The only thing i know is that it was rumored.....I don't think there will be a DC release?

I don't think anybody really knows much for sure. A statement issued by Treasure hinted that there would definately be a home release. I imagine someone probably leaked it out sooner than they were supposed to. as for the DC.. It would be logical since it was on Naomi, but then again it could just be wishful thinking.

I think that by the time Treasure decides to release this game it will be developed only for PS2 since the Dreamcast is not seeing any further development in games. That will really suck.

I think in the last statement Treasure released about it they said specifically there would be NO PS2 port, which suggests there will be a port somewhere (please God not the Xbox).

Then again, Treasure have changed their stance on Ikaruga a hundred times already
angry.gif

It's all over the net, Ikaruga has been confirmed for a September 5th release is Japan!!! Time to celebrate
biggrin.gif

I'll be even happier when it's in my hands.

Back