Ill-intents Phantasy Star 2 Manga

For all of you PS nuts who can never get enough of the series, here is a manga style rendition of the Phantasy star 2 storyline by Andrew of Ill-intent. Personally, I am really enjoying the direction in which he is producing this (dare is say) 'comic'.

It is definitely worth a look!

BTW, I am in no way affiliated with the project or ill-intent, just thought that some fans may like to see it.

Ill intent phan manga

The one link in the top right hand corner will get you started

Yeah, it's pretty good. Although, it hasn't progressed any though since the last time I was there, which was a while ago. Rolf gets to use a handgun way more than he ever did when I was playing the game (meaning it seemed novel to me that he could, but then I quickly found out he was so much better off with a knife/sword).

I like his "Weapons Basics" tutorial.

Extra extra, read all about it! Sporadic SX vistor and forum poster makes front page!

If you have any questions about it, drop him a line, the email address is on his website.

I went to that site a while ago too, I was impressed and like the manga. PS needs more fan work like that. but as said earlier it really hasn't progressed at all since I last visited the site a few months ago.

Back