I'm alive!!!

I'm alive!!!

Originally posted by ExCyber@Sep 14, 2004 @ 09:55 PM

Always good to see that an SX girl hasn't become utterly disgusted and left forever. :)

Next time it does happen though, I'm going to shout "DAMN YOU GLOBAL WARMING!"

I'm alive!!!

"NUKE THE WHALES" is what i always screamed when i was drunk in high school. oh and throwing small children into fences while i screamed it.

and im old school, been here since late 2000. ignore what my title says to the left, just trust me. if i remember correctly the login name i had was IamM0ses... it may not be though, thats why i use this name, i cant remember. i think i nuked my brain cells.

I'm alive!!!

Mysticales came back a while ago, but I guess she got bored and wandered off.

I'm alive!!!

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Sep 14, 2004 @ 04:27 AM

They are old-school SX ;). Welcome back guys, didn't expect to see you pop up Rat. Hope you decided to stick around for a wee bit :). See ya around.

Well I plan on sticking around for a little while yet. I have finished off the car related things I had to do and now i'm back to the vid game scene. I hope to hear from all the old sx'ers at one point or another :D

I'm alive!!!

what you all cant realize maybe some girls dont find you attractive... or we could just blame cloud like usual

I'm alive!!!

Originally posted by Zziggy00@Sep 15, 2004 @ 11:19 PM

what happened to mowgli? (spelling?)

I believe this happened to Mowgli. And for those that don't know, he has been a father for a little short of a year now.

Back