I'm New...Requesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dcsilent

I'm New...Requesting...

hey guys. I'm new to this forum
smile.gif

I am currently looking for Shining Force 3, playable on a saturn emulator. If you have this game, please notify me please! I'm willing to trade any psx game I have.

My Psx List:

-FF7 Disc 1+3 (don't have disc 2 yet)

-Breath of Fire 3+4

-Final Fantasy Tactics

-Legend of Mana

-Suikoden 1+2

-Tales of Destiny 1+2

-Vandal Hearts 2

-Lunar: Silver Star Story

*Sorry if I broke any rules on this forum, but it is my first post
blush.gif

I'm New...Requesting...

Unfortunately, it may very well be your last. You may notice, at the very top of this forum, the subject 'Rules - Read or Die'. The first line of that post, as you may have guessed, is do NOT request games.

I do admire your brazeness though (even though it's a thin veneer for other things). Good luck finding what it is your trying to find.

I'd like to add - because it's your first post, it's best you read the rules before doing anything. Is that too hard to ask?

I'm New...Requesting...

It would have been better to request a 'clue'. You obviously don't have one, and need it badly.

I'm New...Requesting...

So the guy didn't read the rules and he broke one of them. There's no need to all join in and give him some abuse now he's banned and can't answer back.

I'm New...Requesting...

After reading his post again, I feel as though he may have already read the rules, and deliberately disobeyed them. In which case, he deserves any and all abuse. After all, it's the internet.

And really, what would he respond with? I didn't mean to ask for games? He wanted a game and an emulator. I think that says more than enough.

I'm New...Requesting...

I think you're placing the emphasis on the wrong part of what I said (you training to be a lawyer or something
tongue.gif
?). I wasn't defending him or saying he would be able to give any kind of legitimate comeback, I was just commenting that people sticking the knife in because others are doing so and when the guy isn't even here anymore isn't particularly big. And it's certainly pretty pointless. Why not just let the mods deal with it and leave it alone? In the end, every time someone posts here more people will read it and eventually someone might want to do the trade with the guy, so why keep it alive?

After all, it's the internet.

Well, that's not to say the internet is the way it should be, is it. And it's doubtful it'll change if that's the way people think.

I'm New...Requesting...

Originally posted by dcsilent@Feb 14, 2003 @ 07:26 AM

*Sorry if I broke any rules on this forum, but it is my first post
blush.gif

From this statement alone it looks like he didn't give a care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back