iMac G4

hi im selling a imac g4 computer for a friend for 500 just the hardware n keybord n mouse, cable and wires..i have to get the specs ill update it..anyone interested? if u look up on ebay they go around 1-2g's.,,

i will so just keep up posted..uhm international shipping i dunno yet..but should be around 20-30 bucks..thats the best price i can go cuz weight

here are the specs..for the delay i had work & school..anyhow i thought he had the keyboards and cable n wires ...anyhow this is a g4 tower look at the picture its like this.. he will include a mouse with it.. the best thing is im trying to give u a cheap shipping price... the computer works fine, my friend used mainly for graphic arts ..all other software included like adobe illustrator, adobe photoshop, quicktime, internet etc.... so i hope ur interested...pm me ..try not to send email because my email will recieve ur messge as junk mail..so thank for looking

450Mhz

128MB RAM

20 GB Hard Drive

Zip 100/DVD/ CD Drive

2 FireWire Ports

2 USB Ports

Ethernet 10/100

56k modem

Attachments

• g41.jpg
    g41.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 119
  • g41.jpg
    g41.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 91
  • g41.jpg
    g41.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 125
Originally posted by thailees@May 4, 2004 @ 03:14 AM

hi im selling a imac g4 computer for a friend for 500 just the hardware n keybord n mouse, cable and wires..

That's not an imac... :huh

that thing isnt worth 1-2g's even with keyboard mouse and monitor i just ditched a 600 iBook with 192mb ram for $350 after i'd repaired it. it might be worth $500 with keyboard mouse and a CRT monitor edit: anybody wanna buy a Pentium Pro 200 with 128mb ram only 3K motherboard only free shipping? :bs :devil

Back