Important read, u will not regret it

• Thread starter the ghost of zero
  • Start date
GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Falstaf

Maybe that is his broken english way of saying he is a penis. He must be considering he would decide to waste his first post and our time this way.

DCMASTER

I hate those bastards who think they're funny. He wasted my time. If someone can get his IP for me, i will hack the hell outa that lamer!

Curtis

Website
Visit site
I don't think he actually said "I like penis", that is the work of the ever evil Arakon. I believe the original content was something along the lines of "How do I burn the l337 dr3@mc@st g@m3Z"

Myname

Website
Visit site
I would feel literally humbled to have that 'BANNED' graphic next to me. It seems so.. final.

I think what he originally gave was an FTP for DC games and he seemed to know it was suicidal.

Nomad

Yes, my second nickname is Veacheslav420 and i was banned for iso request. I havent another way to get games in my country, so....

i have learned this lesson.

But i never asked stupid questions about (see first post from this banned lamer) or post anything wicked like this.

Gear

Website
Visit site
That's shit. I live in the middle of nowhere; but I find other ways to get games

IUG

Website
www.macemu.com
Step one, get internet (you seem to have it
)

Step two, go onto online store to buy game

Step three, Fed Ex will help you out with the game getting to you.

(or whatever mail system you have there, unless you have some kind of import laws, but still, this website will not help you find warez, no matter how good the story)

ExCyber

Staff member
For some regions, shipping would almost invariably cost more than the merchandise, assuming that the retailer is even willing to ship there. And for some people, buying from outside the local economy can mean spending weeks' or months' worth of income due to the economic disparity between countries, even if they make more than enough to take care of their vital expenses.

IUG

Website
www.macemu.com
Well, I don't think he is that remotly out there... he does have internet access after all...

ExCyber

Staff member
Some people only have an Internet connection at work, or use one provided by a local library, Internet cafe, etc.

IUG

Website
www.macemu.com
/me backs down from this debate, lol.

I just want to see this topic die/get locked. It is going nowhere anyways...

zzz