indreama console

I read this a looooooooooooooong time ago...lol, at the top of the page:

"Editor's Note:

Since this article was published on December 11, 2000, Indrema Corporation has gone out of business. "

Thanks for the news tho
wink.gif

This reminds me of that prototype console that was announced a couple of months ago, uhh I can't remember the name of it now... but its probably going to just die off like this one.

"and it will still beat Xbox and GameCube to the market, both of which debut next Fall." it sure won't, lol. Not bad concepts but it just simply wouldn't work. M$ sure would hate the **** out of it, a console running of Linux would be the anti-xbox

---Ammut

Originally posted by Ammut@Feb 22, 2003 @ 03:28 AM

This reminds me of that prototype console that was announced a couple of months ago, uhh I can't remember the name of it now... but its probably going to just die off like this one.

<center>
laugh.gif
phantom2.jpg
laugh.gif

unsure.gif
phantom.jpg
unsure.gif
</center>

lol, thanks MasterAkumaMatata, I can't believe I forgot the name of this awsome thing that's singlehandedly going to take on the gaming industry as we know it
rolleyes.gif

The Phantom actually got some coverage but thank god died down, if...and thats an impossible if, this thing gets released it will put the Virtua Boy to shame.

*gasps* UPDATED WEBSITE! Here

but I'm confused...they have less on the site now, theres more pictures but all it is is pictures
huh.gif
Before they had the sketchiest explanation and minute details on it, now theres only pictures.... I guess the "company"(see: some loner with too much time on his hands) can't host all of that.

*EDIT* I knew the Phantom article was in the general section, didn't notice it was a couple of posts down, lol.Sorry guys.

---Ammut

Back