Interest

Whenever PSO on Gamecube comes out in Europe, you can count me in.. But that still only makes four
tongue.gif

I might be interested in it again if I can track down a cheap bba since I only have a cable modem.

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Jan. 19 2003, 6:37 pm

I dont have a gamecube
sad.gif

You have an Xbox. Sell Xbox=Buy gamecube
tongue.gif

How are you getting the BBA's, SegaSaturnDDR? Can anyone just order them from Nintendo or are you 'special'
smile.gif
? I'd like to get one for PSO but I'm in Europe so obviously it's a little more tricky. I was under the impression that there was a shortage of BBAs..

yeah, there is a shortage, but i can get from company store/customer service cause i have a friend at NOA. And yes you can order hardware direct from NOA, but i dont know about in europe...

Get me a gc bba. Karny finally talked me into getting one.

Are there any keyboards out for the GC?

I'm also playing PSO, haven't got that far though. Can anyone help me on how to assign other techniques than FOI to the blue button? I just can't get it to work, I have to press Start > technique > and then choose the appropiate one. Sadly the game came without a manual since I bought it secondhand.

Start > customize > select a button you want it to be and then select a technique that you can use. Say hi to Zaku II if you see me!
wink.gif

you know guys, PSO is out on PC which has a hack to play for free using the demo servers. Loads of people on that at the moment

forgot to add everything you need is here

Back