is sega 32X worth $80 brand new/factory sealed?

Originally posted by GAMESOULjA@Sat, 2005-05-07 @ 11:00 AM

is it?

also how rare is doom 32x? and virtau racer deluxe? and cosmic carnage? :cheers

[post=133715]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think it should be worth so much, $40-50 for a sealed one seems more reasonable. But it is very uncommon to find one for sale, so I'd buy it anyway instead of holding out to save a few bucks like a bum.

As for the games, those are all very common titles on eBay. In fact there is a sealed copy of Doom 32x on eBay right now for only $12. The only rare 32x games I know of are Knuckles Chaotix, which isn't very expensive if you can find it, and the Spiderman game--which I've seen go for over $100.

it depends how you look at it. Do you want a 32-bit system that bad? have you been looking awhile? But anyway, i can't say for sure. It's worth it in some ways, and not in some. But, if its your dream system to have all sega system (yeah that's me!) then get it!

Originally posted by genisus man@Sat, 2005-05-07 @ 12:52 PM

it depends how you look at it. Do you want a 32-bit system that bad? have you been looking awhile? But anyway, i can't say for sure. It's worth it in some ways, and not in some. But, if its your dream system to have all sega system (yeah that's me!) then get it!

[post=133731]Quoted post[/post]​

for sure,i love sega systems,this and nomad(and mega drive 2,pal) are the only sega systems im missing (i thhhink :unsure: )

i might be geting a dreamcast and a scd but i dunno...but i haven't heard of nomad...or is that that portable genisus?

Anyway off topic...but trust me the 32 x is a great system

70 bucks!?

shiat I'll sell ya one for MUCH cheaper... it just wont have the cable that connects the video between the genny and it. I have 4 in my closet.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Sun, 2005-05-08 @ 10:40 PM

70 bucks!?

shiat I'll sell ya one for MUCH cheaper... it just wont have the cable that connects the video between the genny and it. I have 4 in my closet.

[post=133808]Quoted post[/post]​

how much :rockin:

also,is Saturday Night Slam Masters rare?

ebay's selling it for 12 bucks brand new :huh

omg get it! Its honistely the most awcem wrestling game! That and wwf. But get it! Great fun! i dunno if it's rare, actually, I rented it, and was wondering if i could by it (I was 5 then, and loved that game (lol I didnt know what to do back then...))

Anyway, I still can't find it, so it has to be rare...make sure you get it before anyone else does! HE HE!

Originally posted by genisus man@Sat, 2005-05-14 @ 05:21 PM

omg get it! Its honistely the most awcem wrestling game! That and wwf. But get it! Great fun! i dunno if it's rare, actually, I rented it, and was wondering if i could by it (I was 5 then, and loved that game (lol I didnt know what to do back then...))

Anyway, I still can't find it, so it has to be rare...make sure you get it before anyone else does! HE HE!

[post=134026]Quoted post[/post]​

hey! i appreciate your "super fast" reply! (too late :/ some other dude bought it :/ )

sorry but its not like I look at this forem every hour of every day...dont worry it should pop up soon (maybe)...there is "over 1000000 users!"

Originally posted by genisus man@Sun, 2005-05-15 @ 08:52 AM

sorry but its not like I look at this forem every hour of every day...dont worry it should pop up soon (maybe)...there is "over 1000000 users!"

[post=134041]Quoted post[/post]​

wooo! it got relisted! (or maybe that seller had more than one?)

they're factory new too! :banana

Originally posted by Dud@Sat, 2005-05-07 @ 12:17 PM

The only rare 32x games I know of are Knuckles Chaotix, which isn't very expensive if you can find it, and the Spiderman game--which I've seen go for over $100.

Darxide and Spider-Man: Web of Fire are the two rarest games, being that they are the last two 32X releases. Darxide is even rarer, as it was only released in Europe and can only be played with a PAL 32X and Mega Drive.

$80 for the 32x? He should be paying YOU to unload the damn thing. By the way, they used to go for a dime a dozen at Toys R US and other game stores

And stay far faaaar away from Cosmic Carnage.

V.R. was pretty good from what I remember. But given the choices of racing games you have these days, don't bother unless you're a big fan of the arcade, or you just wanna see what the 32x can do

I saw a 32X at EB Games a couple years ago for $12... Let me put it this way.

I had $12 and change at the time, and I bought a Genesis Game Genie instead.

Back