Is shining force rare?

I went to ebay and looked to see how much shining force 1 is selling for everyone on there is saying it's rare lol, is it? I've had mine for years in the original box with instructions with the lame ass promotional thing they stuffed in all their boxes where it shows the games that are coming out or are out with a jurassic park poster got to love the quote on it "SEGA CD-Teamed wtih your Genesis, there's no more exciting game play outside the arcades!"

Same can be said for Phantasy star 3, people will pay for anything. Not to mention that someone was bidding on just the cart for shining force 2 and it was going for 40-50 dollars.

i should sell mine LOL i don't have my genesis hooked up and i can play it when ever i want on the computer. I should also find this one game i have for genesis i think it's the best first person shooter on the system i forget the name of it but it was rare when it came out(either that or not popular).

ya that's it, but it doesn't seem to be selling for much on ebay.

(Edited by jim993 at 3:28 pm on Feb. 24, 2002)

No ones really interested in that game, personally it was one of my fav's and picked it up for $2 Canadian. Good deal on it.

it was the best fps for the genesis. I should go to flea markets in my area and buy up all old games LOL i never really thought people would spend so much on old video games.

you'd be suprised, if someone wants something they'll go out and buy it, Just recently I aquired a sega cd model 1 for about $78 Canadian, over ebay naturally. I only paid that much for it because I really wanted the system.

I hate it when people set up an auction on ebay saying everything is rare.

"Ebay Auction #108743359- Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt--***RARE****"

Maybe i'll paste on some goofy looking sticker to a game and call it rare, like taking the contra sticker and slapping it on a mario 2 game and saying it was the only screw up of its kind ever made.

Back