Is there a marvel game for Saturn?

I was wondering whether or not there is a Marvel super hero-based adventure game for sega saturn(not the 2d fighting game). Just the title of a game that fits that description would be great. Thanks!

Ps. Is a ram cart REQUIRED to play Marvel Super Heros vs. Street Fighter on the Saturn? If there is no adventure game, I would just settle for the 2d fighting.

Originally posted by BrindA17@Aug. 21 2002, 1:06 am

I was wondering whether or not there is a Marvel super hero-based adventure game for sega saturn(not the 2d fighting game). Just the title of a game that fits that description would be great. Thanks!

Ps. Is a ram cart REQUIRED to play Marvel Super Heros vs. Street Fighter on the Saturn? If there is no adventure game, I would just settle for the 2d fighting.

Can't think of any for Marvel super hero-based. There is one for DC super hero-based though: Batman Forever.

P.S. Yes, MSH Vs. SF requires 4 MB RAM cart.

Actually, there is Batman Forever for Saturn. I have it and it totally sucks. My LEAST favorite game.

Would Marvel Super Heroes be playable without the 1mb ram cart? How bad would it be without it?

Marvel Super Heroes is playable without RAM cart. I have the US version of this game. It just takes a while to load like SFA2 and plays a bit slow, that's all. With the RAM cart, I've heard that the frame rate increases, but I hardly notice anything though.

Just looks at Magneto's hand, u can see there are slightly different.
smile.gif

There is also Iron Man/X-O man of war (or something like that) most people don't like the game, I thought it was alright.

Back