Is there some way to play vcds on a us saturn

Originally posted by DBOY@May 23 2002,23:56

If you want to be taken seriously, you should present yourself seriously and that means coherent, complete words. There's a difference between spelling mistakes or typing errors and using intentional bizzare warez-esque speech.

Unless I'm mistaken I believe I've already established this point in an earlier post.

Spelling errors typically aren't gnorance and more related to typing skills or carelessness or other things like medical difficulties, shaking, etc. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time when going quickly. That's fine. But there's a large difference between typing "ot" instead of "to" or "thi sis" insteaded of "this is" or "ro" nstead of "or" and typing "thx" "dood" "ne1" "some1" ad nauseum.

I hope now you see the point I'm intending to make.

You established that in your opinion there is a difference. Yet you seem to fail to see that everybody has a different point of view and what you believe may not matter to anyone else.

As I asked before, would you be offended if I, or others, openly judged you negatively because of bad spelling or poor typing?

Not really. You already do even if you don't realize it. That's just how people are. I mean, it's a message board
tongue.gif

I try not to judge people by the way they express themselves here, although sometimes it can be tough when attempting to give technical help...

All I ask is that you try to tolerate different people's ways of communicating.

OK m8?
tongue.gif

Back