ISAO.Net accounts

These are the games online:

Originally posted by Doomkiller @ The Dreamcast Online Consoles Message Board@ Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:46 pm

(something) 1st Sunny side

18 Wheeler

Aerodancing Featuring Blue Impulse

Bangai

Card Destiny

Chu Chu Rocket

Climax Landers

Close to

CONFIDENTIAL MISSION

COOL BOARDERS BURRRN

DEAD OR ALIVE 2

Dejiko ?

Dream Flyer

Dream Studio

Eternal Arcadia

Eve Zero

F1 World Grand Prix

F355 Challenge (I have this one also looks like theres a sequal in japan called F355 Challenge 2: International Course Edition)

Fate of Heart?

FIGHTING VIPERS 2

Gainax ?

Genki ?

Golem

Guilty Gear X

Harusame

Illbleed

Imperal Fighter of Zero ?

Jaman

JD2 (not sure what JD stands for)

Jet Coaster Dream

Langrisser Millennium

Memories Of 2nd

Micronetclub (may be 2 ?)

Mr. Driller

My Mery May

Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream

NBA 2k1

Never 7 The End of Infinity

NFL 2k1

Onsen2

Onsen3

Prism-Heart

PSOv.1/PSOv.2

Puzzle Bobble 4

ROOMMANIA #203

Sakura Wars 1

Sakura Wars 2

Sakura Wars Online ?

Samba De Amigo Ver. 2000

Shuto2

Shutokou

Sonic adventure

Sonic Adventure 2

Sonic Adventure International

Sorcerian

Soul Calibur

Sports Jam

The Golf Game Shiyouyo (3 links pointing to this)

The Phsycological Game: Shinri

Time and Tide

To Heart?

Tricolore crise

US Shenmue (Very Interesting)

XLV (Once again not sure what it stands for)

Zombie Revenge

This list was found here. There are 82 games online using an isao.net account. Yes you do need the Japanese versions of those games listed above.

doomkiller showed me this thread, and i was surprsied to see this. Why? Because i'm the creater of that site.

This is just a little project me and a friend, idrepublix are doing, with quite a few people helping (doomkiller is one)

I'm really pleased to see this on this website (which i would have seen myself, i even go here often, just not lately lol) I made that website basically just as a guie for the people basically at onlineconsoles to help get online. To see it actually spread by people i have never talked to, is great :D It gives me inspration to find out more.

If you have any question, you've found the right person to ask :lol:

Also at the website, www.geocities.com/isaoguide , there is contact info me idrepublix. He knows just as much as i do about this. we'vew bene working together on this.

and someone have a link to DCH for more info. that is now outdated, for the latest info go here: http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2...opic.php?t=2455

If you look at the "Games" section of the website you'll see some info on there. Please look at that if you're interested it says some stuff about problems witht he account, and accounts with false info gettin deleted.

Unfortunatl, i will be on a trip from July 25th - August 8th. But i'm defiantly willing to help people out on this. I may be able to access this forum by my DC on the trip, so maybe i can answer some questions.

Back