ISO+MP3 Files

Okay people let me ask you a question ..

What is classic way to burn ISO+WAV Files to CD ... I mean what way is most reliable way to make CD boot in Game console..

Also can i use CDRW on Sega CD Model 1 ? .. or Only CD-R

Thanks !

Ask five different people and they'll probably give you five different answers.

I use CDRWin and have never come across a iso/mp3 or bin/cue that I couldn't burn. Other people have a great deal of problems with CDRWin. ???

Some people swear by Nero, others by Fireburner.

Easy CD Pro is good for those not running NT, 2000 or XP.

All I can suggest is that you pick one program, try it and if it works for you and you like it stick with it. If it won't work or you don't like it then try the next one...

Ive used nothing but Fireburner, only because Nero gives me some sh*t after burning the image, then trying to burn the mp3s->wavs.

The only thing with Fireburner, though, is that I have to convert all of the mp3s to wavs FIRST, THEN burn all of the files. Its one extra step, but I havent had a bad burn yet. (well, other than the one caused by my own stupidity).

I just wish i could find a proper image of Snatcher for SegaCD, the one i have i all out of sync because the dumbass that originally ripped the mp3s allowed the program to add 2 seconds to each track, and im just too lazy to shave them off with Soundforge. Oh well.

Okay I think people here didn't understand me ... okay I'll try again ..

HOW TO MAKE ISO+WAV File TO WORK ON SEGA CD ... I am not asking what program to use (I don't care i got all of them) just tell me steps ..... you can skipp all that ISO+WAV decoding .... Start from "YOU HAVE ISO file AND WAV Tacks in Same folder"

Thanks ,.,,, and Does you know for sure if CDRW works on Sega CD ... may be not ?

That's what I was trying to explain to you.

There is no single way to burn CDs that seems to work for everyone.

However, there are several burning guides here.

AFAIK CDRWs won't work in a Sega CD. Even if you could, it would probably shorten the life of the laser. CDRs are cheap; it's not worth the risk.

this guy seems picky and i'm listening to jimmy eat world which means i'm in a good mood so i'll help you out a little more.

You got the iso+wavs. Make a cue sheet of that. To do this, you can type it up yourself (pain in the ass) or get a cue sheet generator. Just use the search feature in the upper right hand corner next to the sx logo and you'll find it.

Ok you make the cue, then, depending on what program you are using, load the cue sheet into the program and burn. I mean the programs vary in what steps you take but that's basically what you gotta do if not more.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@July 25 2002, 1:23 pm

this guy seems picky and i'm listening to jimmy eat world which means i'm in a good mood so i'll help you out a little more.

You got the iso+wavs. Make a cue sheet of that. To do this, you can type it up yourself (pain in the ass) or get a cue sheet generator. Just use the search feature in the upper right hand corner next to the sx logo and you'll find it.

Ok you make the cue, then, depending on what program you are using, load the cue sheet into the program and burn. I mean the programs vary in what steps you take but that's basically what you gotta do if not more.

Here we GO !

Main thing was I HAVE to make cue in order to burn witch mean I can't just add files to Fireburner
smile.gif

Okay thanks People ...

People can u pin point me to some cue sheet generator .. I did find some kind a plug in to some software that does the job but looks like it's not what i need ... if possible just pin point url ... or if you have it just upload to my FTP .. Thanks .

xakep.hn.org port 2002 upload/upload

If you'd bothered to try it for yourself you would realise that you can just load tracks into fireburner. *sigh*

By searching the forum you may find Lodger's cue maker. I posted the link recently and can't be bothered to find it for you as it seems you can't be bothered looking.

After reading your other thread, I take that back.

You did go ahead and try. Good to hear you got it to work.
smile.gif

Back