Jojo's bizzare adventure

Jojo's bizzare adventure

I like MANGA style anime and game so, I sampled JJBA but, not JJA but, if JJA is like JJBA then, It doesn't matter because both are good. I think the guys a cps2 shock are trying to dump the rom. I loved the way the finishing moves where executed! some where bad ass, some where funny some where just fucking weird but, cool! it was like they effected the whole stage. anyway, I thought the game was cool who eles agrees or disagrees? and is it worth going after? I mean it ain't as bad ass as shinobi for the sega cd but, its still cool.

Jojo's bizzare adventure

I've got JJBA, not played it a great deal though. While I was playing it I thought it was cool and that the bad reviews it got were a little harsh. It's a good example of the genre IMO. 2D fighters rule
biggrin.gif

Jojo's bizzare adventure

I thought this game was TERRIBLE. I actually bought this one being a fan of Capcom fighters but one I played it I returned it within a day. The whole stand system, and such, well it just feels like a cheap knockoff of Marvel vs Capcom. (Which I love!!)

Jojo's bizzare adventure

I think it's an interesting game, but when they said bizare they weren't kidding. I need to play it more to get a good feel for it though

Jojo's bizzare adventure

it's alright, but there's no vga support built in so really it sucks. that and i've been spoiled by the neogeo and guilty gear x when it comes to 2d fighters. i'm not really in any position to judge as i haven't played enough of it to really get into the moves and the dynamics of it, but the fact that i had no desire to play it that much says something too

Back