Josie and Pusscats song?

This band Gackt, song Another World. has the same melody of the song 3 small words. Im wondering now... who came first? This Jap (or chin) group or Josie???

DL it if you find it and let me know.. I know I just got the music video.

The Josie and the Pussycats soundtrack (which I own, gotta love Letters to Cleo) was released on March 27, 2001.

Gackt's "Another World" single was released on September 5, 2001. "Another World" appears on his 3rd full length album, "Moon," which was just released on June 19, 2002.

Thanks... Was just wondering thats all, seems to be a big song as well.... Then again I love Josie.. sad they only have the cd from the movie... wouldve been great to have more.

sad they only have the cd from the movie... wouldve been great to have more

I just wish the movie had done better in theaters. It quite suprised me how witty and satirical of a film it was. (I mean, c'mon, actual members of N*Sync singing about being a "back door lover"?)

You may or may not know this already, but the singing voice for Josie was Kay Hanley, the lead singer of Letters to Cleo. If you liked the Josie tracks on the soundtrack, definitley check out L2C, you won't be disappointed. Pop-rock done right.

Back