Just curious...

I'm the only Canadian I know with a Saturn. Everybody thinks it strange I own one, I feel sorry for them not understanding the power that is Saturn...

Hey!

I am no Canadian and people react weird too wenn i tell them that i still play saturn games....most of them act like:"Doesnt it get any older?Why do you play that shit?"But oh well im kinda used to it from having to hear that the Neo Geo has SNES graphics....

Yeah seriously, Sega closed up their offices here years ago and I dunno they kinda been neglecting us here for a while. Even in my hub I am suprised to see how many Canadians come in and out (considering our tiny population) I was just wondering, what country do you see as being the most popular with sega? I noticed a lot of love for them in Europe, prolly after the huge sucess that the genesis turned into over there...What do you guys think?

Well im from Scottieland so screw youz! well the Canadians are actually sound coz most of them originated from scotland :) Also they have more highland games there than here!

F**k the english though!

Oh, do enlighten us MAXIMUS.

[edit] was being a bit too personal :)

(Edited by mal at 4:21 pm on Feb. 18, 2002)

Back