Just Curious

Mr^Burns

Staff member
How many here actually bought the last Saturn game? and no I don't mean crap'o Final Fight - Revenge i'm talking about the quite unknown game by Media works:

"12.08.2000 | Yukyu Gensokyoku ~Perpetual Collection~ | Media Works | All of the Yukyu Gensokyoku games on the Saturn, are collected in this one volume. Yukyu Gensokyoku, the original game and Yukyu Official Collection, Yukyu 2nd Album, Yukyu Ensemble, and Yukyu Ensemble 2 are all included. Five CD-Roms are packed and bound in a thick, hardcover gatefold that fans open into three segments. Two discs nestle on each fold, with the final Official Collection CD packed on one fold with the game guide. A mini poster and an NTT telephone calling card provide neat little bonuses. The thick user manual covers all of the gameplay elements and back story in each Yukyu game. For fans of the Yukyu series, this is the compendium to end all."

(Credits goes to Shinforce.com for that info)

and to those who wants to buy it www.ncsx.com/ is selling copys of it at the sky high of price $153.00 *wow* but then again its on 5 damn cds and its pretty damn limited and hey its the last game for one of the best consoles ever made so i guess its worth it;)

No thanks. I'd rather eat the money
cheeseburger.gif

Back