Just got me a DS!!!!

I just bought me a DS for my trip to Vegas (8hr drive) and now I needa know some good games for it. I bought Minish Cap (GBA game) and that is currently rockin my socks.

What games do we have to look forward to on the DS? Any cool ones w/ some really cool new features or anything?

eh, I played it and wasn't impressed. I MUCH MUCH MUCH rather play it on my N64, or better yet, my XBox (looks cleaner...not all blurry). My friend has it so I might check it out again and see what I think.

Minish Cap is keepin me busy, pretty big game. Oh ya! and anyone who has played it, have you noticed in Hyrule town at the Inn (upstairs by the other enterence) there is Din and whatever the other chicks name is from the 2 GBC Zelda games (oracle of seasons/ages)? Pretty cool little addition me thinks...I love cameos :p. Anyone know who that other 3rd girl w/ them is? She is green...

BJammzz said:
Minish Cap is keepin me busy, pretty big game. Oh ya! and anyone who has played it, have you noticed in Hyrule town at the Inn (upstairs by the other enterence) there is Din and whatever the other chicks name is from the 2 GBC Zelda games (oracle of seasons/ages)? Pretty cool little addition me thinks...I love cameos :p. Anyone know who that other 3rd girl w/ them is? She is green...

Could it be Saria??

Anyway, congrats on getting the DS. Now you know why Nintendo is the King of HandhelDS... (emphasis on the last 2 letters... :lol: )

Well I got her to trade kinstones w/ me and it said her name was Farore, and if I remember my N64 Ocarina of Time Farore is one of the 3 godess's that forged the world. So if I am not mistaken, this is the first time we have actually saw Farore, the wind godess?

Ya, so I helped Din get a house inside Hyrule (ya, I have the hookups) and her cloths we hangin outside....I thought I was gunna walk in to a show! lol. but no, she had to be dressed. Bastages!

Back