Image12.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Image12.jpg
    Image12.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Image12.jpg
    Image12.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 108
It's easier to attach them to a board than send them by email. Also people can get to see the scans now instead of who knows when if sent by mail to Vertigo.

What's worse than your poor choices Ice has been that you have let these sister sites sit for years without doing much for them except NX but you didn't start actively adding to the site until the summer or fall of 2003. Don't give me some "I was busy" bullshit story. When the webmaster you chose fails to regularly update the site then you should be the one to pick up the slack.

Stop complaining calganagain. I didnt even have to start up the sites. Go away if you dont want to be here.

Or, rather than e-mailing them to me, when my spam blocker would delete them anyway, why not SUBMIT THEM TO THE SITE!!!

This is what I'm saying, it has been set up for months, and nobody has submitted anything to it. You do not have to be a staff member or have staff access to submit a page, just to approve it.

I've now killed the news page and just put the menu there instead. Get some content added, and I'll finish the left side menu and set up the message board.

I didnt even have to start up the sites.

If a job is worth doing then it is worth doing right. Maybe you shouldn't have even bothered.

Thats it calganagain, your not welcome here. I really don't appreciate that kind of attitude towards my and other peoples hard work. Good bye.

I know this is a 3DO thread, but I couldn't help but notice the game list for Sega CD from G.D.W. (game discount warehouse) which was the bottom half of one of the posted scans on the second page of this thread.

There's a fair number of games I've never heard of, not even on the rumored/unreleased lists, for SegaCD.

Battle Fantasy

Bubba 'N' Stix

European Racers

Hammer

Home Improvement

Indiana Jones (separate listing from Atlantis, which was a known unreleased)

Rise Of The Robots

(Referring to Rebel Assault as Star Wars 3-D)

Super Battletank 2

Total Carnage

World Champ Rally

Some may just be referring to a different name due to different country/translation.

Still, I don't know how much I would have trusted a company with such an inaccurate list.

JMT.

Back