Just saying hello!

• Thread starter Thread starter Juuli
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Juuli+Apr 15, 2004 @ 12:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Juuli @ Apr 15, 2004 @ 12:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cloud121@Apr 14, 2004 @ 07:29 PM

Welcome! First Des, and now Juuli. I'm gonna go insane...

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

😱 :huh: 😱 [/b][/quote]

haha -- I should warn you: by being a girl and joining this board you may submit yourself to a cult following of single male board members 😀

Originally posted by racketboy+Apr 14, 2004 @ 06:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Apr 14, 2004 @ 06:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Juuli@Apr 15, 2004 @ 12:34 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Cloud121
@Apr 14, 2004 @ 07:29 PM

Welcome! First Des, and now Juuli. I'm gonna go insane...

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

😱 :huh: 😱

haha -- I should warn you: by being a girl and joining this board you may submit yourself to a cult following of single male board members 😀 [/b][/quote]

Shutup racket! 😉

Just because I'm in love with Des and Tag doesn't mean anything! Er.. wait... maybe it does...

Damn.... :blush:

Originally posted by Cloud121@Apr 14, 2004 @ 10:52 PM

Shutup racket! 😉

Just because I'm in love with Des and Tag doesn't mean anything! Er.. wait... maybe it does...

Damn.... :blush:

Are you in love with Juuli too? :lol:

welcome have a nice stay the bathroom is on t he first floor and down the hall to your left. kitchen is down the hall and to the right. everything else you should be able to find with no problem

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Apr 15, 2004 @ 04:11 AM

give it 24hrs atleast Akuma....he isn't THAT quick to love someone he doesn't know ;-)

Yeah, and it takes a full 48 hours before obsession kicks in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back