Kamjins Site

Whilst catching up on my sitework and fixing DC HomeBrew too, i have come across a great little site with projects by Kamjin on, heres some of the info:

AR2

Game Title will probably change in the future, See the link on the Left

RogueDC

A port of the Game Rogue.

Curses.c has been created for the DC, still buggy. Input is only via Keyboard and also has problems. The other issue is that it's totally unreadable on a TV due to the small font size. While I say that this is on hold I do occasionally work on it, and am currently starting to code a Tile engine with a window into the world.. whether the tile's will be ASCII or Graphics.. or Both is still unknown.. I hope to release this by the end of the summer.

A Basicish Interpreter

I had started this a while ago, and then BlackAura started porting basic to the Dreamcast, so I put this on hold, but this will continue in some form or another. Originally it was intended to be a Commodore 2.0 style basic with PETASCII to allow easy porting of some old pet/Vic/C64 basic games, or creating Text adventures, manager games, and Simple grahics games..I don't know if I'll going down that path.

I am writing it from scratch so far I've completed the following commands

VARIABLES (NON DIMENSIONAL)

+ = - / > < <= >= % ^ and or

FOR NEXT LOOPS (15 DEEP)

PRINT CLRSCRN

POKE 8/16/32Bit PEEK(Always 32Bit)

GOTO GOSUB RETURN

INPUT (KB) JOYX (Controller)

IF THEN (NO ELSE)

LINE RECT PLOT

Sounds interesting and maybe we can get him to reveal some more for our visitors and the scene as a whole.

Visit his site at this addy http://www.dchomebrew.org/kamjin/

From DCEmu UK

Back