KOF '02 vs '03

KOF '02 vs '03

In the next few weeks King of Fighters 2003 is released on the PS2 in the UK. Unfortunately we dont get the double pack of 02/03 that the US did, so which would be the better buy? 02 is a little cheaper, but i'm willing to pay the extra if 03 is the superior game. I've been meaning to get into the series for a while after playing the Capcom vs SNK games and lately SNK vs Capcom Chaos but the older titles seem to be prohibitively expensive here in the UK (KOF 99 evo has been reccomended to me before, but is roughly $90 in the UK).

So what are your thoughts?

KOF '02 vs '03

I'd go for '02 by a mile. It has the better roster and better gameplay IMO. If you prefer tagging to the traditional KOF system you may prefer '03 though.

KOF '02 vs '03

The roster in King of Fighters 2002 seems a bit small... King of Fighters 2000 seems have way more...

KOF '02 vs '03

kof 2k2 is the most used in tournaments (on Neogeo), so I guess it means something :)

KOF '02 vs '03

Originally posted by Piratero@Wed, 2006-04-05 @ 10:34 PM

I'd make road kill out of you with my team Runik :flamethrower: :cheers

[post=145496]Quoted post[/post]​

The only KOF I played was the '94 on arcade, back in the days ... so I guess you'll crush me :D

I just got a MVS slot with a supergun, and I have to put my hands on some of them, or even a MOTW :)

So far I only have 3 MVS carts : Money Idol Exchanger, Samurai Shodown 2 and Metal Slug 2 ...

KOF '02 vs '03

Ah, a Super Gun... You should of have invested your money on a Candy cabinet. There are guys in Europe who sell them! I may get me a Neo-Geo 2-slot and a Candy cab pretty soon! I actually have never played Neo-Geo other than this one time a resturaunt had a Neo-Geo 4-slot <_<

KOF '02 vs '03

I don't have the room to have an arcade cab right now. But I'll in the future for sure ;)

And my supergun works nicely ;)

Back