KOF 2001

What do you people think of the pc versions of the two games?Is it thumbs up or thunmbs down to bring these games out on pc,since both have allready beem anounced.

kof01 for pc???? when is it coming out? me want details ^_^

is it the arcade version? or modified version like kof99evo? kof99evo for pc used really shaky 3d engine altho the 3-d backgrounds looked nice.

I have my doubts that they would do that, since it would provide a rather inviting opportunity for some fiendish pirate to rip the ROM images and spread them around. I suppose only time will tell...

No it will come out around summer with the PC Version of Metal Slug 4.

Kof2k1 will have 2D backgrounds like the MVS version but it will have advanced animation work...it will be a normal PC game,no emulated stuff.

Have you heard of King of Fighters online?

I hang around other NeoGeo forums and I saw the pictures of advertisments in Korea and pictures of the cover of the game. Also they posted about it the Madmans cafe, it is really coming out on PC, no changes on the game will happen at all.

Also, it is confirmed by the developers that kof2000 will be out for Dreamcast. if you are a kof fan this will be a great chance for you.

In case you guys dont know they are almost done making the KOF RPG game ..

There was a KOF pirate version for PC (Don`t remember if 98 or 99) but it was no authorized by SNK.

Now that SNK`s down, the companies which have SNK games rights can release for the system they like.

KOF 2001 & 2002 is property of Eolith (Korea).

what about all the meta slugs for the pc in a collection
biggrin.gif

never heard of a neo-geo fighting game on PC other than MAME. And then it wouldn't have an Install.exe

Sounds like some virus off of Kazaa
smile.gif

There have been a few PC versions of Neo games.

Fatal Fury 3

Samurai Shodown 2 and 3

and some others, i think metal slug was released too. Ive seen them at an EB.

Back