KOF2002

kof2002.png

Anyone else tried it yet?
smile.gif

Super smooth.

I got a 1.1GHz Celeron, 256MB RAM, ATI Rage Fury video card (kinda old).

And of course my baby
smile.gif
The Turtle Beach Santa Cruz. DOWN WITH CREATIVE!

Originally posted by DBOY@Dec. 11 2002, 4:21 pm

Super smooth.

I got a 1.1GHz Celeron, 256MB RAM, ATI Rage Fury video card (kinda old).

And of course my baby
smile.gif
The Turtle Beach Santa Cruz. DOWN WITH CREATIVE!

hehe -- sweet

Yeah I wanna get a Turtle Beach for my next desktop -- any recommendations for a 5.1 output for a decent price?

Nah, creative labs rules! I'm still impressed with my old sblive 5.1.

And I thought all roms for this game were not released, making it unloadable...

It can run (smooth!) even in a 700mhz athlon/p3 with 128mb ram & a 32mb video card. All "neogeo" games are almost the "same"...

Just so nobody gets the wrong idea, I'm not trying to be anti-emu here. I'm pretty sure the motivation behind that rule has never been that you must be a member of the elite corps of Neo Collectors (sometimes I wonder whether or not there are people who just own a Neo and play it from time to time), but allowing emu/rom talk would probably marginalize actual talk about Neo-Geo and Neo-Geo games with amazing speed.

Im a DIE HARD Neo-Geo fan, and I dont mind people talking about neo-geo emulation.... Sad that its emulated, but since its done and overwith who cares??... Plus Emulation is sooo boring anyways, its not worth bitching about anymore... You need to own the REAL thing or you are just a wanna-be anyways...
smile.gif
hehehe

i dunno it runs pretty good on my 12mhz 68k machine. with 128k of ram... its called buying games...

Thanks for adding to the discussion; I'm sure the emulator users here hadn't considered that perspective and will be happy to weigh the merits of your suggested course of action.

Originally posted by ExCyber@Jan. 02 2003, 9:36 am

i dunno it runs pretty good on my 12mhz 68k machine. with 128k of ram... its called buying games...

Thanks for adding to the discussion; I'm sure the emulator users here hadn't considered that perspective and will be happy to weigh the merits of your suggested course of action.

biggrin.gif

According to their website there may be a Dreamcast port ont he way soon. If this actually happens I'll buy it in a second. I have no problem dropping $50 on KOF2002 but asking $380.00 is a bit much.

If I were willing to spend $200+ for single games, I would have bought a NeoGeo cart system instead of the CD system.

Back