Korea

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

3rdman

Me or a friend from work will be heading to Korea for World Cup on business. I was hoping to spend some time looking for items to add to my collection...Is anybody here familiar with Korea? Where would be a good place to find Saturn titles there? Is Korea even into gaming?

ExCyber

Staff member
"Is Korea even into gaming?"

As I understand it, online gaming is massive in Korea, and eatpenguin has mentioned here that Hyundai and Samsung released versions of the Genesis and SNES...

Captian Crazy

Well, are you in to PC gaming ? then if so korea is your place then... Console gaming isint as big there :(

Speaking of PC games Is Hundred Swords anygood for the PC ?

(Edited by Captian Crazy at 2:01 pm on Feb. 22, 2002)

FLEABttn

Website
www.fleabttn.com
Quote: from Captian Crazy on 11:00 am on Feb. 22, 2002

Speaking of PC games Is Hundred Swords anygood for the PC ?

(Edited by Captian Crazy at 2:01 pm on Feb. 22, 2002)

I haven't played it, but I heard that the DC version puts the PC version to shame.

eatpenguin

Website
www.amazon.com
http://sony.cloudchaser.com/news/index.php?view=265

i am speculating that koreans aren't into consoles so much. the ps2 was just released (officially) over there just recently.

if i remember correctly, msx and famicom were huge in korea...but that was nearly 8 years ago. havent been there ever since. i might go visit during the summer this year...if i can come up with enough money

SEGA DAVID

Website
Visit site
Quote: from 3rdman on 2:21 am on Feb. 22, 2002

Me or a friend from work will be heading to Korea for World Cup on business. I was hoping to spend some time looking for items to add to my collection...Is anybody here familiar with Korea? Where would be a good place to find Saturn titles there? Is Korea even into gaming?

your so lucky! going to the world cup!

im going in 2006 in germany, man i cant wait!

anyway ya korea is into gaming you can probably find a bunch of goodies