Ladies and Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I... have been lying to all of you. All this time, one major detail about myself... has been a lie.

Now that I'm going to college, and don't have my parents to aggravate me all the time about identity and how I interact online, I don't feel I have to hide anymore.

IRL, I am male. My real name is Christopher Barber.

I don't really have any good photos on hand to show true self... I'll do that next time I return home to Ft. Myers, though that probably won't be for at least 3 weeks.

I'm sorry if any of you are hurt or offended by my misdirection. My intention was never to harm anyone. I hope I can still remain a member of this community as normal. :)

Good day to you all.

Originally posted by Tagrineth@Mon, 2004-11-15 @ 02:15 PM

I... have been lying to all of you. All this time, one major detail about myself... has been a lie.

Now that I'm going to college, and don't have my parents to aggravate me all the time about identity and how I interact online, I don't feel I have to hide anymore.

While you're at it, provide your social security number as well. j/k!!! :D

The only one who would be offended is probably RolfWrenAngst, but he should be used to this by now.

Originally posted by Tagrineth@Mon, 2004-11-15 @ 02:15 PM

I don't really have any good photos on hand to show true self... I'll do that next time I return home to Ft. Myers, though that probably won't be for at least 3 weeks.

I'm sorry if any of you are hurt or offended by my misdirection. My intention was never to harm anyone. I hope I can still remain a member of this community as normal. :)

Good day to you all.

[post=123776]Quoted post[/post]​

Who are you? :huh:

It doesn't matter to me one way or the other, but I must admit, if I may be so brash, that I am a bit curious as to your motivation.

i thought he already explained why he did it, and why he reveiled his identity! Either way, good joke, though i didnt know if you were male OR female, but then again i also dont remember 3 years of my life! hmmmm, shit i probably slept with a guy and didnt know it. Wait, this is about about Tagrineth aint it... yeah, meany butt, let your parents know that pretending your a girl is worse then telling people the truth about being a guy. The perverts are usually in hot pursuit of the female side of the species!

This is the second time now! :lol:

Oh man...

:p

First that little punk Jurai, and now this....

That's a shame, you were kinda hot.

Yes indeed....

The only one who would be offended is probably RolfWrenAngst, but he should be used to this by now.

What the fuck do you mean by "RolfWrenAngst"?

Then who was that girl you used as an avatar image? Wouldn't your parents be more upset about identity theft? :huh ;)

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Mon, 2004-11-15 @ 11:38 PM

This is the second time now! :lol:

Oh man...

:p

First that little punk Jurai, and now this....

Yes indeed....

What the fuck do you mean by "RolfWrenAngst"?

[post=123808]Quoted post[/post]​

I think lordofduct tricked you into cybering with him as well

he was going a littlewhile saying he was a girl.

What the fuck? Now you're just pulling shit outta you're ass.

Watch your language.

"You're" is the contraction of "you are", not the second-person possessive. Kids these days... :devil

You know, I've gotten to the point where I realize that people have misused you/you're/your/there/their/they're/to/too before I even read the content of the message. It's sad.

GRAMAMAMRAMRAMARARRRR PPLZ

Originally posted by lordofduct@Mon, 2004-11-15 @ 05:29 PM

i thought he already explained why he did it, and why he reveiled his identity! Either way, good joke, though i didnt know if you were male OR female, but then again i also dont remember 3 years of my life! hmmmm, shit i probably slept with a guy and didnt know it. Wait, this is about about Tagrineth aint it... yeah, meany butt, let your parents know that pretending your a girl is worse then telling people the truth about being a guy. The perverts are usually in hot pursuit of the female side of the species!

[post=123806]Quoted post[/post]​

Wasn't meant as a joke, and I didn't really explain anything, heh.

I went through a long period where I was basically in a school environment that was not capable of accepting my personality, the core of my very being. Very few people in that environment accepted me for any reasons at all... and being a pre/teen, of course, it made for a pretty screwed mindset for me, trying to find some role my personality would 'fit' into. For a long time I did feel like I had a gender identity problem, and felt like my modified role online fit my personality much better... that's why I started the ruse. Then, a relatively short time ago, things changed: I changed schools, met a whole new group of people, and entered an entirely new environment... at first I was somewhat disturbed about it, and for about half a year I went through a rough transition as I couldn't seem to understand how I was suddenly accepted by everyone around me, even to the extent that I identified myself as openly gay (I'm bi) - originally probably in the hopes that I'd alienate a few people. Heh. Anyway, after about 9-12 months of that I eased into the environment and now things are great.

But anyway, that's why I started the ruse and there were two reasons I didn't stop: one, my parents didn't want people online to know anything about the real ME, and two, because I was afraid of what people would think. I was actually probably afraid that I would once again fall under the 'not accepted' category of life.

Then who was that girl you used as an avatar image? Wouldn't your parents be more upset about identity theft?

I used only her image, no identity. And she gave permission. Which is always nice.

Guys, he just said, via IRC, that he is a furry. I think this trait speaks for itself and explains everything. I saw a pic of his gf too....hahhahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back