lame question

There are bizarre dishes when you have a *GREAT* headache at 6.00 AM, for example:

Whisky & spaguetti

Yougourth & <Mostaza> (I don`t know how it is said in English, is the yellow shit that have Big Macs)

Beer+chicken(till here it`s fine)+tomato+(it`s not a joke)cannabis+pepper+tabasco = Hospital

Like any man, food is a good way to my heart. A good breakfast for me is steak and eggs with Tabasco sauce ;)

I've also been known to drink V-8 with Worchestershire sauce as well. If you think about it, it's not so weird. That one still turns heads at work, though.

i once mixed milk, orange juice, and one of those strawberry carnation instant breakfasts together and drank it. I forget if i tossed cereal in it or not but that was #### sick tasting.

i once (acidently) got some fresh blue berries (i picked them with my grandpa and dad in poland in the forests) the blue berries were so good and you had to pour sugar on them so they would be better.

i found some "sugar" and poured it all over the blue berries. than i tasted it

FUCK

i poured salt all over them! i thought it was sugar at first!

man, that was sick. a lot of salt is sick, espically when you mix it in with blue berries and take a spoon full and shove it in your mouth!

Back